Patients often find that much of what is discussed during a consultation is forgotten. Patients are provided with a specific information leaflet, detailing the procedure and answering many of the commonly asked questions. Patients may choose to download information prior to any consultation.
- Open Inguinal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) hernia surgery
- Inguinal hernia surgery (under local anaesthetic)
- Femoral hernia surgery
- Epigastric hernia surgery
- Paraumbilical hernia surgery
- Spigelian hernia surgery
- Incisional hernia surgery
- Recurrent hernias
At the time of the consultation, the most suitable method of hernia repair will be discussed, and if appropriate a date for surgery selected.